- Prepare eggplant your favorite way. Here, we grilled it with just olive oil and salt and pepper. Cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add tomatoes and cook for about 3 minutes- just until they start popping. You want them to be slightly charred.
- While the tomatoes are cooking, spiralize your zucchini.
- Remove tomatoes from pan. Using that same pan, saute the zoodles for a couple of minutes, until tender.
- Combine the cooked eggplant, tomatoes, zoodles, and eggplant Sasya in a bowl.
*You won’t need the whole thing for this recipe, so this recipe is great if you have leftover eggplant that’s already prepared or are planning on using the rest of the eggplant later for other recipes.