Recipe and Photos © Sasya
Estim. Prep & Cooking Time: <15 mins
- 2 Whole wheat sourdough bread, slices
- One thin slice of Mozzarella cheese
- Tomato, medium
- 2 servings of Sasya Peanut Spread
- 1 ½ Oz Smoked Salmon, thin sliced (about 3 slices)
- Minced Chives, and chopped Dill for garnish
- Prepare the Ingredients: Wash and dry the fresh produce. Thinly slice the tomato, chop the dill and mince the chives.
- Toast the bread: Toast the bread until lightly browned. Transfer to a work surface. Spread a layer of Śasya Peanut Spread onto the toasted bread. Top with the smoked salmon slices.
- Serving: Top the sandwich with slices of tomato and mozzarella cheese. Garnish with dill and chives, serve and enjoy!