For the quinoa:
- Cook as directed, using broth for the liquid.
For the shrimp:
- Heat butter over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Add shrimp and cook until done and pink. This should take just a few minutes.
For the asparagus:
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Snap off the ends of asparagus.
- Drizzle olive oil over asparagus, enough to coat.
- Season with garlic salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Add quinoa, shrimp, and asparagus to bowl. Serve with a dollop of peanut coconut Sasya.